House Match - Keller Williams
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- The consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Proven track record in sales
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
$90,000 - $120,000 yearly
About House Match - Keller Williams
- With 12 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we bring in guest speakers who can add value to and inspire our team.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.