House Match - Keller Williams
We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition to a top-performing sales team. Real estate experience not needed. If you are growth-oriented, like to work independently within a team, and enjoy a fast-paced work atmosphere, then this might be a great role for you. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience.
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings, and show homes to potential buyers
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- A consistent top performer in sales
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
About House Match - Keller Williams
- House Match was recently ranked one of the Top 1000 Teams in America!
- With 16 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. We want you to grow not only professionally, but personally.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.