Murphy Home Buyers
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisitions specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
About Murphy Home Buyers
Murphy Home Buyers is a fast-growing Home Buying Company in San Antonio. We
specialize in purchasing properties for cash off-market. We pride ourselves on providing win-win solutions and genuinely caring for and helping those in our community. We run a fun, laid back Organization in San Antonio.
At Murphy Home Buyers our mission is to work for the common good by helping people,
providing homes, and improving communities. We are family-owned and family-oriented. We encourage independent thinking and prioritize personal development. We go to work every day with the goal to make a lot of money, have a lot of fun, and help a lot of people.