Have you hit the income ceiling in your current sales role?
Are you frustrated by constant micro-management?
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to tap into your FULL potential?
Are you tired of spending all of your time prospecting and very little actually selling?
A privately owned, successful real estate investment firm is looking for a sales representative with B2C experience.
The right candidate for this position will have a proven track record of success selling in a competitive, short sales cycle, high-dollar environment. Must be comfortable negotiating in the $20,000 to $750,000 range, selling consultatively (through information gathering), and be able to work effectively with little supervision after being fully trained. Must be hungry and driven. With this position most leads and sales appointments are provided, and self-generated lead sales receive increased commission percentages. Mostly, we are looking for someone that wants to spend their time selling, not prospecting.
We do not condone or support old-school, manipulative, high-pressure sales tactics.
We are an extremely interdependent team, we have a local office but have the flexibility to work remotely much of the time, all while maintaining a family atmosphere. We are always there for each other, encourage one another, hold ourselves accountable, and strive for greatness and collective improvement daily.
The culture and brand we have built is everything to us, and we only want to attract great people who love what they do and who are fully aligned with our Purpose and Core Values. Below you can learn more about our Purpose, Core Values, and how we define them:
In our industry, this position is called an Acquisitions Manager; AM’s are the face of the company and the solution provider to our customers. This is a core position in our company and we are looking for the best candidates that can follow this application process without being reminded of a necessary step.
To help people by providing solutions to their real estate issues in Central Virginia.
Our Core Values:
- Having integrity: We are honest, ethical, and strive to do the right thing; we do what's right when nobody's watching, and we have high moral standards.
- Having a Positive Attitude: We provide a genuine smile even when it's not reciprocated; we remain optimistic in challenging times by always choosing to have a positive mindset; we have a pleasant demeanor about us and we are grateful and blessed by the opportunities in life. (That means that people who tend to be pessimistic, or have a negative outlook or attitude, or are toxic do not fit in with our team.)
- In Going Above and Beyond: We strive to help others by going the extra mile; we are relentless in our pursuit to achieve a higher level of excellence and satisfaction, and we are committed to doing more than just our roles and responsibilities. (That means that people who are average, lazy, tend to do the minimum, are here just to collect a paycheck, or stay boxed into their job description do not fit in with our team.)
- Being Efficiently Productive: We are hardworking and detail-oriented; we are resourceful and seek continuous improvement; we follow the process, and have faith that each one of us is carrying their load! (That means that people who tend to sit around waiting for instructions are wasteful with their time, talents, and/or potential; blindly follow the process, or simply go through the motions do not fit in well with our team.)
- Being Solutions Oriented: We seek to overcome obstacles by thinking quickly on our feet when challenges arise and asking great questions; we are action takers with a “take the bull by the horns” approach, and we are committed to prescribing over simply diagnosing. (That means that people who tend to dwell on problems, or typically let others solve them, or complain while sitting idly by do not fit in well with our team.)
Our Core Values are the non-negotiables we ensure every team member embodies and serves as the backbone of the culture and brand we’ve created here.
What’s the Compensation?
This is a commission-based position where your effort is rewarded very well; typically Acquisition Managers enjoy $50,000.00 to $100,000 or more annually depending on the individual’s experience, skillset, and ability.
If everything I’ve outlined above resonates with you, and you are excited about the possibility of joining our team, please follow the 3 steps below to submit your application!
1. Record a short video (no more than 3 minutes) and tell me who you are, why you are interested in this position, and how you can add value to our team as an Acquisitions Manager.
2. Upload your video to YouTube, Google Drive, or Dropbox, and share the link with us in contact us submission to max profit houses. com
3. Complete the assessments that are part of this job posting. In addition to that, after we have reviewed your application, we may send you a request for another assessment to be completed before a phone interview will be scheduled.
Yes, this is a lot of effort, but it is worth it, it is an awesome job with a great core group of people who are improving people’s lives and making a great living while doing it.
We really appreciate your interest in this position, and look forward to connecting with you about how you can bring your unique abilities to our team and help us fulfill our purpose.
Here are the traits/requirements we expect in an Acquisitions Manager:
DBED LLC was established in 2007 as a general contracting company turned real estate investing company that markets, procures, renovates, sells, and stages residential real estate in Virginia.
We buy, sell, renovate, and hold real estate; we perform interior design and staging projects.
We operate in the Central (Richmond) Virginia Area; our corporate office is headquartered in Ashland, Virginia.