Are you out of work or do you need a change? Are you good at building rapport?
Do you like to put buyers in touch with a seller who has a product that can satisfy a need?
Are you good over the phone?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions and want to be considered for this role, please complete the Predictive Index Assessment using the following link: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/bo/PP1/OutsideSalesRep
Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a medium-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, leasing, and property management. We have in-depth knowledge of the Richmond market, contacts, and the growth trend of this great city. We also own more than 185 rental units in and around Richmond and our staff of 42 buys, fix, and flip more than 200 homes per year.
We are looking for a tenacious, resilient, and strong communicator to join our team as an Outbound Sales Rep. In this role, there will be an emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and requires an outgoing, poised, and persuasive communication style. The Outbound Sales Rep’s role is to drum up home seller leads using the company’s proprietary CRM system, lead generation software, and other high-end tools with the end objective of setting appointments for our Sales Reps. All of the targets the Outbound Sales Rep will be reaching out to have expressed signs of wanting to sell their home. Getting in front of prospective sellers and creating a warm hand-off of the customer to one of our Sales Reps, is the ultimate goal.
Essential Job Characteristics:
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement across varied activities and simultaneous projects.
- Relationship and rapport building through outbound calling with a focus on achieving the engagement and commitment of others.
- Pre-screening sellers based on seller motivation level, sense of urgency, and other lead selling indicators.
- Quick decision-making in response to changing conditions when speaking directly with potential customers.
- Set appointments for Outside Acquisitions Manager based on seller motivation and equity.
- Ensure process compliance and accurate KPI reporting in company CRM.
- Assign potential realtor listings to listing agents.
Candidate Personal Characteristics:
- Build rapport quickly
- Good communication
- Long fuse
- Doesn’t take things personally
- Can handle no
- Previous sales experience
- Looking for individuals with drive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Real Estate experience is a plus, not a requirement
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Cava Companies
- A place to come perform and excel without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down - the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management.
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity.
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. They hire self-starters that are looking to grow and aggressively promote from within.
- They are well run and you will get exposure to every facet of real estate. In this role, you will have exposure to the CEO, COO, and sales team. Plus, they want their staff to fully understand their business so you will see homes before, during, and after repairs.
- They are a quick-moving company, so you will have the freedoms to make an immediate impact on their business. Whether it be technology enhancements, process improvements, or team building activities, their team embraces your innovative solutions.