The Durham Group - Ferrari-Lund Real Estate
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about real estate!
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Communicate frequently to help strengthen prospective relationships
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
$125,000 - $150,000
About The Durham Group - Ferrari-Lund Real Estate
We are a top team dedicated to our agents' and clients' success, with a sales volume in the top 2% of agents nationwide.