Elite Exteriors, Inc.
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Perform initial inspection
- Assess the need/want of the property owner
- Meet assigned insurance adjuster (as necessary)
- Discuss scope of work with homeowners
- Write contract based on the scope of work
- Act as the liaison between insurance carriers and homeowners
- Follow up with homeowner when job is complete to ensure satisfaction
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Amazing winning attitude – our team has great energy
- Passionate about helping people - you're selling products and services to improve someone's home
- Relationship builder and master connector
- Physically able to climb a ladder and inspect roofs, so you can't be afraid of heights
- Love to work outside and sell in the home or virtually
$100,000+ (commission based)
About Elite Exteriors, Inc.
Elite Exteriors is an established and continuously-growing contracting company, specializing in storm damage restoration serving the Twin Cities, MN and Pensacola - Destin, FL area. Our culture is all about trust, building relationships, and enjoying what you do. We are an essential company who is growing and expanding, and would love to have you on our TEAM! You will experience a company culture that is like NO OTHER contracting company out there! Family is at the core of what the company is all about - and that is what you will feel like working here at Elite. Our employees come to work because they WANT to be here.