Drysdale Properties Napa County
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about real estate!
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
About Drysdale Properties Napa County
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality real estate services throughout Northern California and Nevada. These services include residential real estate sales of existing homes, new construction, and condos. We have specialists available for transferring buyers, corporate relocation, third party relocation, acreage, commercial real estate and other niche markets.