HomeSmart is looking for an Outside Sales Representative that enthusiastically educates, attracts and empowers teams and top real estate agents in Denver to make the right decision in their choice of brokerage, with a strong focus on recruiting efforts and implementing progressive recruiting strategies.
- Based in Denver, working at Greenwood Village HQ
- Pure hunter role
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Produces sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Engage with customers to set appointments in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
$65,000 at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 20 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2018 Real Trends 500 as No. 5 for closed transaction sides with 18,000+ agents in 190 offices throughout the country.