Pyron Team Realty - The Pyron Team
We are seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. We provide the leads. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect! We have 60 Fast Start Progam that will get you up and running.
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
- Leads provided.
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- You are an organized, detail, and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience is helpful
- A consistent top performer in sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job or willingness to obtain a RE license.
$95,000 at plan
About Pyron Team Realty - The Pyron Team
The average real estate agent in the US sells about 6 homes a year. Our agents sell 5X's that year after year. Our agents generate 5 times the income of a "normal" agent... they don't work 5 times harder, they just follow our incredible system that allows them to serve more people in a powerful way!
Our goal is to be the home for client-oriented, motivated agents to be able to build a valuable and rewarding career and at the same time have a balanced family and personal life. We will only accomplish this with great people of high integrity and drive.