We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand relationships to achieve goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current clients. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential new clients.
- Proven track record in sales
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High School diploma is required (a college degree is preferred )
$85,000 - $115,000 at plan
About Northwestern Mutual
The Northwestern Mutual Difference:
We make plans for people, not just money. So no matter your goals, we have access to top-rated products and services to help you meet each one.
- Best Life Insurance Company ranked by NerdWallet, April 2019 1
- Highest financial strength ratings of any life insurer from all four major rating agencies2
- Top 5 U.S. Independent Investment Broker-Dealer3
2017-2019 and TM, NerdWallet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
A.M. Best Company, A++ (highest), 04/20; Fitch Ratings, AAA (highest), 08/20; Moody's Investors Service, Aaa (highest), 07/20; S&P Global Ratings, AA+ (second highest), 06/20. Ratings are subject to change. Ratings are for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company and Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company.
Measured by 2019 total revenues. Ranking for Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC. Sources: Financial Advisor Magazine and Investment News, May 2020.