We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Manage projects and the workflow process by communicating with field services and administrative team
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Proven track record in sales
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- 3+ years' experience B2B sales with strong familiarity with commercial construction and flooring products
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to exceed goals
- Detail-orientated, but can also thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with flooring in the commercial construction industry preferred
- Live in/near Austin, Texas
About Joe Knows
Joe Knows delivers added value by providing experienced employees in multiple industries, who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the team.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance, and assessment of potential. Joe Knows Energy, LLC. is an EOE employer and a non-smoking office.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.