New York Life - Doug Stewart
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Proven track record in sales
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
$77,100 - $105,000 at plan per year
About New York Life - Doug Stewart
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010