Mark Mahaffey and Associates Real Estate, LLC
We’re searching for a highly motivated, professional buyer’s agent to join our top-notch real estate team. You’ll have the rewarding opportunity to help homebuyers explore the real estate market, discover their dream home, engage with multiple stakeholders during the real estate process, all while serving the people in our community. You bring your drive to succeed and we will set you up to be successful in this role. If this sounds like a job for you, we’d love for you to apply!
- Research the local real estate market and become an authority on the topic, so buyers are well-informed
- Set appointments for buyers to go on home tours and view properties for sale
- Lead buyers through every step of purchasing a home
- Communicate effectively with third parties to achieve the best deals for the buyers you represent
- Engage buyer clients and set them up to get pre-qualified with a mortgage company or bank
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Driver’s license and the ability to travel in by automobile
- Excellent speaking and listening skills
- A high school diploma or GED is required
About Mark Mahaffey and Associates Real Estate, LLC
Mark Mahaffey and Associates Real Estate, LLC is a dynamic and growing full-service real estate brokerage company operating in the Athens, GA area (Clarke, Oconee, Jackson, Barrow, Oglethorpe, and Madison Counties) where our employees and agents enjoy interesting activities that differ from day to day and benefit from ongoing career growth opportunities. Our objective is to serve our clients in a positive manner that helps them achieve their goal, whether buying a first home, selling to move up to something better able to accommodate changing tastes or size needs, or downsizing for retirement and less maintenance. Throughout this process, we look to establish a mutually beneficial relationship of trust that creates a lifetime client that also perpetuates our growth and profitability through ongoing referrals.