Cart Mart, Inc.
Outside Commercial Golf Car Sales Representative
Overview of the Position:
Be a part of the growing electric vehicle revolution! Cart Mart has been in business since 1959 as an award-winning Golf Car, Utility/Transportation, and electric Low-Speed Vehicle dealer. Our customers include both private use and commercial applications such as universities, schools, military, local and state municipalities, amusement parks, wholesale growers, hotels & resorts, golf courses, stadiums, apartment facilities, shopping malls, manufacturers & distribution warehouses to name a few.
Take care of your employees and your employees will take care of your customers.
Ultimately, your customers will take care of you!
Be thorough, be helpful, follow through and be friendly - Always.
What We Offer
When you join the Cart Mart family as a full-time employee, you’ll be part of a growing organization that is leading the Golf Car, Transportation & Utility Vehicle industry. We want you to succeed so we offer strong benefits such as:
- 401k/Profit Sharing Program with Match
- Medical, dental, vision, and Aflac insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and technical assistance
- Employee and family discounts on store merchandise
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for approved class and education enhancement
- Employee Referral Program
- Fast-paced, friendly work environment
- Rewarding work that uses your problem-solving skills to handle customer’s needs.
- A well-respected reputation for doing honest & fair business.
- We are family owned and operated!
$15.50 per hour plus 4% of net revenue/commission
We are actively searching for an individual who is ready to grow their sales career as a Sales Representative working from within the Northern Los Angeles County, CA territory.
- This candidate will help Account Managers develop the territory into a prosperous region by uncovering new opportunities for parts, service, rentals, and new or used car sales.
- The Sales Rep will work closely with the Territory Development Manager to learn about our sales processes and systems.
- This is an entry-level, outside sales position with the opportunity to grow into a professional sales career.
- The candidate’s primary responsibility will be growing the business within their assigned territory by telephone sales development while identifying new opportunities, plan site visits, schedule and perform product demonstrations, attend trade shows and events, perform fleet audits while problem solving and more.
- In addition to the business development of new clients, candidates are expected to maintain healthy relations with our current customer base.
- The ideal candidate would be a coachable person, capable of learning our sales process and territory management.
- Must be able to execute and implement our steps to achieve goals.
- Must demonstrate the following qualities: professional and pleasant demeanor, good communication skills, organized, self-starter, detail-oriented, have perseverance, fortitude, and resiliency.
- Consistent follow-up and follow-through are an absolute requirement of this position.
- Must be passionate about Customer Service, and growing sales.
- A desire to become a professional salesperson is a must.
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Both must be maintained throughout employment.
- Candidates must be able to load and unload vehicles from pick-up.
- They must live in the Northern Los Angeles County area and be willing to undergo and pass a background check and drug test.
$15.50 plus commission
About Cart Mart, Inc.
In business since 1959, Cart Mart Inc. is the nation’s largest mobility systems distributor, with an emphasis on sustainable last-mile transportation solutions such as golf cars, commercial vehicles, electric low-speed vehicles (LSVs), scooters, and batteries. Our focus is on the Sales, Service, Replacement Parts, and Special Event Rentals to B2B, B2C & B2G customers nationwide with seven company-owned and managed locations throughout California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia and more on the way.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the team?
Cart Mart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as an at-will employer.
Job offerings are contingent upon passing a background check as well as a drug test.
For more information, visit our careers page at: https://www.cartmart.com/content/careers