House Match - Keller Williams
We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition to a top-performing sales team. Real estate experience not needed. If you are growth-oriented, like to work independently within a team and enjoy a fast-paced work atmosphere, then this might be a great role for you. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings, and show homes to potential buyers
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
About House Match - Keller Williams
- House Match was recently ranked one of the Top 1000 Teams in America!
- With 16 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. We want you to grow not only professionally, but personally.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.