The Roy Group - Team Real Estate
Our team has more leads than we can handle, and we need a motivated and driven salesperson who's up to the task of taking on more leads! Is that you?
Why work with us?
- We will train you to sell more efficiently and effectively, and start making money much faster than an independent agent.
- We will teach you to run your own business, not let your business run you.
- We sold 397 homes in 2016.
- We are the #1 Keller Williams team in Wichita and the Keller Williams Greater Heartland Region, and ranked #34 in the entire company.
- We were selected by the Wall Street Journal for being in the top 1% of over 1 million residential real estate firms.
- Our team leader is a top Keller Williams MAPS Coach and a member of Gary Keller's Top 100 Agents in the company.
The Roy Group is seeking talented Agents to join our team as Buyer Specialists. We have celebrity endorsements, utilize radio and television advertising, have a powerful guaranteed home sale program, an exclusive non-duplicatable leads system, and an Inside Sales Team to help qualify leads and schedule appointments for you.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales. Did you know that real estate is one of the highest priced sales industries there is? Our median home price is $140,000 USD. How do those sales prices compare to what you are selling now? The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about. High-priced sales equal high-end sales commissions. Follow our systems and training, and you should expect to earn a minimum of $50,000 your first year in production (restrictions apply) but we know you will exceed this.
Position is based in Wichita, Kansas.
- Follow our proven training and business systems
- Commitment to growth and accountability
- Be a great team player
- Prospect our huge database of leads for appointments
- Work the leads given to you on a timely basis
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process
- Review agent and company credentials and accomplishments with prospects
- Maintain the minimum standards of excellence for the company each quarter
- Kansas real estate license is required for all real estate transactions, but it is not required to start working and training with our team. We will train and on-board you with some of the best coaches in the industry
- Passion for selling
- Self-motivated, driven people who also embrace growth and accountability
- Entrepreneurial attitude - one who considers the role as synonymous with running their own business with the support of a team
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Strong work ethic and desire for success
$50,000 commission-based within 12 months (restrictions apply) no ceiling on income!
About The Roy Group - Team Real Estate
Not only is The Roy Group the region's most successful and fastest growing Keller Williams Real Estate team, nationally we are among the top 250 teams in the nation as rated by the Wall Street Journal. The foundation of our success is based on an exceptional work culture (what it feels like to work here) and our priority of providing world-class service to our clients.