Do you love selling?
Are you looking to make a difference and not sell a widget that just gets stuck in the back of a drawer?
Are you great at what you do but want to earn significantly more income doing it?
The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
Most people don’t think of real estate as a traditional sales role, but it absolutely is! The highest earning sales agents are full-time professionals who are – first and foremost – passionate sales experts. They excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, demonstrating, negotiating and closing. If this sounds like you, please consider our offer.
If you love the career of professional sales, are great at it, and are confident that you have what it takes to advance to the top end of the sales industry, please apply today.
• Diligently follow up with the leads that are given to you.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their goals in order to exceed their expectations.
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
• Take on the role of their trusted advisor in order to present options that meet their needs.
• Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• A Real Estate license is required. Don’t have one? We can help!
• Embrace and adhere to the core values of our company.
• Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills.
• Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
• Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity required.
• Outstanding customer service skills a must.
• Must possess excellent Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
The Gellman Team was founded on the principle that our clients desire and deserve personal service combined with the latest technology to accomplish their real estate goals.
We hire to fit the culture of our team. We work in a cohesive manner. We have an on site coach that will serve you to help you achieve your goals. You will have leads provided to you. There are numerous benefits of being part of this award winning team.
We are committed full time professionals, natives of St. Louis, and dedicated to providing you with the best customer service where and when you need it. We will make time for you, listen and focus on helping you achieve your goals.
We’re in the process of building one of the fastest growing real estate teams in the United States (currently ranked #1 full service team in St. Louis, #1 Coldwell Banker Team in the State of Missouri and #7 Coldwell Banker Team in North America).