Chris & Caleb Real Estate - Keller Williams
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE? We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
If you are a motivated and driven sales person who’s adrenaline gets going when talking about a commission only opportunity with no ceiling on income, you should keep reading.
Why Work with Us?
- We are committed to dramatically impacting lives through real estate, the lives of our clients, team members and community.
- We will train you to sell more efficiently and effectively, and start making money much faster than an independent agent.
- We will teach you to run your own business, not let your business run you.
- We sold 150 homes in 2017.
- We are a top real estate team in Chester County.
- Keller Williams is the #1 Real Estate Company in the US in agent count, homes sold and total sales volume.
The Chris & Caleb Team is seeking talented sales people to join our team. We have proven systems and a full team of administrative personnel to grow your business bigger and faster than an independent agent.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing Real Estate sales team. Did you know that real estate is one of the highest priced sales industries there is? Our median home price is $280,000 USD. How do those sales prices compare to what you are selling now?
The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about. High-priced sales equal high-end sales commissions. Follow our systems and training and you should expect to earn a minimum of $75,000 your first year in production (restrictions apply) but we know you will exceed this.
- Follow our one-on-one training and specialized business systems
- Have a commitment to growth and accountability
- Be a team player - synergize to leverage your time and maximize your commissions
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify and follow up with seller and buyer leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and / or Buyer Specialists
- Work the leads given to you on a timely basis
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling / buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling / buying process
- Review agent and company credentials and accomplishments with prospects
- Must live within or willing to relocate to Chester County. (Within 30 minutes of our main office in Exton)
- Pennsylvania real estate license is required for all real estate transactions, but it is not required to start working and training with our team. We will train and on-board you with high level coaching, creating a solid stream of income within 90 days or less
- Passion for selling
- Self-motivated, driven people who also embrace growth and accountability
- Entrepreneurial attitude - one who considers the role as synonymous with running their own business with the support of a team
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Strong work ethic and desire for success
$75,000 - $100,000+ at plan commission
About Chris & Caleb Real Estate - Keller Williams
The Chris & Caleb Team is a dynamic and rapidly growing real estate team that has experienced explosive growth of more than 300% in 6 years. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top real estate teams in Chester County, helping more than 150 households achieve their real estate goals in 2017. Our vision is to expand to other markets both locally and across the globe while helping our clients and team members build wealth.
We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of real estate professionals whose heart is to dramatically impact the lives of those around us, through real estate. We value God, Family, and Business in that order. We believe in having fun, creating relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.