The Minneapolis office of VonFinch Homes is rapidly expanding and we are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial and capable sales professional to join our real estate investment sales team.
We buy homes directly from sellers throughout the area. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
This role works with our list of investor clients and selling investment properties to them is a key role in our business. Our Outside Home Buying Sales Team purchases these properties and you sell them.
The Real Estate Investment Sales Agent handles marketing, negotiation and sale of property owned or controlled by the company.
A Real Estate license is not required.
- Hunting: 10% of your time will be focused on self generating new clients using proven techniques.
- Valuing: 20% of your time will be focused on understanding and assigning property value to properties. Maximizing our existing strategies and revenue for each property.
- Pre-Contract: 60% of your time will be focused on marketing, selling and servicing prospective buyers. Working towards agreement and obtaining a signed agreement.
- Closing: 10% of your time will be ensuring that each deal closes smoothly leaving a happy buyer and seller.
- You will manage the negotiation, contracting and sale of each property. Ensuring each is sold for the top dollar and that all parties involved have a smooth transaction.
- Provide company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Keep detailed notes in our Customer Resource Management (CRM) on a daily basis.
- Network and grow our list of investor clients who purchase investment properties from our team.
- Develop a pipeline of new revenue opportunities through partnerships, relationships and proven strategies.
- Coordinate and ensure effective communication between seller, buyer and title company with the help of our Transaction Coordinator.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Candidate must have a growth mindset, with a focus on always improving.
- Exceptional at understanding people and how to effectively make a sale.
- Ability to effectively negotiate with buyers, while building long term working relationships with our top clients.
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
Real estate license not required.
$120,000+ at plan with uncapped potential
About VonFinch Homes
At VonFinch Homes we are currently growing rapidly. We buy houses directly from sellers and renovate homes for new owners. In other words, we flip houses. We are a close knit team, who is looking only for people who fit our culture. If you are ready for a challenge and want to be part of a dynamic team with great growth potential, we want to meet you!
Words We Live By:
1. Positive Growth Mindset
2. Take Massive Action
3. Be Outcome Driven
4. Team First
5. Over Deliver
6. Integrity & Honesty