Are you a motivated self-starter energized by achievement and making a difference? We are looking for a driven individual who thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude!
The Outside Sales professional is responsible for the full sales pipeline and actively systematizes the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity and revenue targets while professionally consulting clients throughout their home sale experience. This includes prospecting for and acquiring new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources, closing those leads to appointments, closing appointments to agreements, negotiating contracts, researching and evaluating market conditions, and advising on pricing, marketing and negotiating strategies.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—they will represent the organization out in public, and will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers and finances. They also desire more than just a job – they are a leader driven to make a bigger impact in people's lives, transitioning the client to a new lifestyle!
Activities of the Outside Sales professional directly affect the bottom line and as a result, they are deeply committed to the sales team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into leadership positions within the sales team. They will be rewarded by unlimited income potential and are directly compensated for their tenacity, drive and results!
• Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements
• Achieve productivity and revenue targets while efficiently consulting clients through the sale process
• Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
• Follow customized scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections most effectively
• Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
• Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
• Passionate about influencing others, team goals and team culture
• Exceptional communication skills—ability to close for commitment over the phone and in person, achieving win-win results
• Driven, tenacious and energized by new challenges
• Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts for maximum effectiveness
• Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
• Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing / lead technologies
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit organization where their activities directly affect the bottom line and make a difference
• Positive, enthusiastic, and solution oriented
• Highest level of integrity and respect for others
• Proven leadership and motivational skills
** Paid training program included, Health benefits not included
We are #1 in our territory and ready to grow into new markets. We are currently looking for driven candidates to join our team. Are you ready to transform your life into something amazing while doing the same for others?
We are the #1 real estate team in our market, selling a home every 4 days, and rank among the top 1% in Keller Williams North Central Region. Our track record demonstrates we are not only a top performing team but our past clients are also raving fans, consistently voting us a “Super Real Estate Agent” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Magazine after their experience working with us. Members of our team are results driven, action oriented, excellent communicators, and want to make a difference. We are positive, optimistic, service minded leaders ready to transform lives! Are you ready to join us?