Homearly Real Estate Group
Do you enjoy helping people through the home buying process? Do you take pride in providing amazing client experience, and do you do whatever it takes to help your clients get what they want? The Homearly real estate team is hiring buyers agents who exhibit these traits.
You will guide our buyer clients through every step of the purchase process. You will provide initial consultations to identify our clients' needs and criteria for their new home. You will help them understand the key milestones of the purchase process, implement property searches, conduct showings, draft and negotiate offers, and act as your clients' advocate and adviser through the day of closing.
We are so sure that our system will work, that we guarantee you will make $60,000 or more your first year or we will pay you the difference! This is commission based salary plus performance bonuses.
We're hiring people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes. Our buyer agents are dedicated to their craft and have a track record of success. They are eager to embrace the systems, tools, and mentorship that our team offers. We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large base of clients. We also offer the administrative support, tools, and systems which help you grow your client base consistently over time.
- Master all aspects of the sales process!
- Deliver a world class client experience!
- Create raving fans to maximize the lifetime value of our clients!
- Focus on new business development every day!
- Real Estate License or in process
- Hard working
- Optimistic with a positive attitude
- Coachable, accountable, and loves a team structure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task
- Spanish or Mandarin bilingual is plus
$100,000 at plan
About Homearly Real Estate Group
- Most agents are one-man shows with limited resources, time & energy, juggling several clients with little or no help and limited funds. With The Homearly Team, you get an entire TEAM of 20+ professionals all working for you!
- Wouldn’t you rather have a whole team working to sell your home, rather than a single agent?
- The Homearly Team Approach aligns resources to aggressively market your property and see your transaction through every step to successful completion, with every “i” dotted and every “t” crossed for peace of mind for you!
- “To sell your home on time for the most money you need a sharp agent with a marketing strategy that creates the most demand. Bottom line, you need a partner with the best marketing strategy. In Orange County, I would hire Jay Bourgana, Partner with the agent I trust. Call and get your home sold.” Barbara Corcoran