Are you great at sales but want to earn significantly more income? If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you flexibility, control and a greater earning potential, consider joining The Sandy Erickson Team, a top-performing sales team in real estate sales.
No need to have real estate experience… we can teach that. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling. Most people don’t think of real estate as a traditional sales role, but it absolutely is! The highest earning sales agents are full-time professionals who are – first and foremost – passionate sales experts. They excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, demonstrating, negotiating and closing.
If this sounds like you, please upload your resume and complete the online profile today! HURRY!! Looking to fill the position in the next 30 days.
Sandy Erickson Real Estate team members exclusively help buyers realize the American Dream of Home Ownership through the following duties:
• Network and prospect, using our proven systems, tools and models
• Practice and perform buyer appointments to convert prospects into clients
• Develop expert market and real estate knowledge
• Show properties and provide top notch customer service
• Prepare, present and negotiate contracts
• Goal setting and accountability through tracking
• Consistent learning
• Minnesota Real Estate License or ability to obtain one QUICKLY
• Sales experience (inbound or outbound) or proof of sales skills
• 3-month cash reserve in the bank
• Live in the North Metro area is strongly preferred as that is where most of our business is
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Energized by people with the ability to motivate and persuade
• Proven work ethic and desire to be successful
• Congruent with our Team Values:
Our Team Mission is to provide expert service and success to quality clients through detailed systems, consistent communication, and skillful guidance.
Our standards for professionalism and productivity are unmatched in the marketplace. Using detailed, top-notch systems, we ensure our clients receive the education they require to make informed decisions they feel good about. Our focus on thorough communication, attention to detail, and forming a partnership with our clients provides quality service that home buyers and sellers expect and deserve. In addition, our team members, title closers, mortgage officers, and home inspectors provide the full service support our clients need for a value added experience.