Sandy Erickson Realty, Keller Williams Premier
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $60,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, addenda, and amendments
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License (or willing to obtain)
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Familiarity with the North Metro area real estate market preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$60,000 - $80,000 in the 1st year!
About Sandy Erickson Realty, Keller Williams Premier
Our Team Mission: To provide expert service and success to quality clients through detailed systems, consistent communication, and skillful guidance.
Our Team Values: Accountable, coachable, motivated
Business Philosophy: Our team's standards for professionalism and productivity are unmatched in the marketplace. Using detailed, top-rated systems we ensure our clients receive the education they require to make informed decisions they feel good about. Our focus on thorough communication, attention to detail and forming a partnership with our clients provides quality service that home buyers and sellers expect and deserve. In the end, the Sandy Erickson Team strives to not only be a professional real estate team to facilitate the buying or selling of a home, but also a friend their clients can count on!