Zander Real Estate Team
Due to growth and having more leads than we can handle, The Zander Real Estate Team has immediate openings for exceptional salespeople.
We are seeking talented Buyer Agents to join our team. We have an Inside Sales team to help you qualify leads so you are not sitting around wondering where your next lead is coming from.
If you are an outstanding outside sales professional who loves what you do but needs to find an industry with significantly higher income potential, we want to hear from you!
The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
Did you know that Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries there is? Our median home price is $300,000 USD. How do those sales prices compare to what you are selling now? Our average agent income is $80,000 but some make more.
We have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle, and that’s why we’re interested in growing our team. We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling. Everything else is just like learning the features, functions and benefits of what you’re currently selling – just a lot more lucrative.
Most people don’t think of real estate as a traditional sales role, but it absolutely is! The highest earning sales agents are full-time professionals who are – first and foremost – passionate sales experts. They excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, demonstrating, negotiating and closing.
To apply please upload your resume and complete some online profiles.
The position is based in South Jordan, UT. Thanks in advance - we look forward to hearing from you.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely manner.
- Complete appropriate paperwork in a timely manner.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations and laws.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Passion for selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well independently and as a team member
$85,000 at target - no ceiling on income
About Zander Real Estate Team
The Zander Real Estate Team is growing and looking to build out our high performing team by adding ten, additional exceptional people. Providing world-class service enables us to deliver world-class results. We value family, faith and having fun. Thank you in advance for considering joining our team we look forward to reviewing your application.
Zander Real Estate Team Core Values
- We acknowledge God and His purpose for our lives.
- We care about our Clients, Team and Community.
- We demonstrate Integrity in all we do
- We pursue growth and learning.
- We choose a positive attitude.
Zander Real Estate Team Mission Statement
We provide superior Real Estate services exceeding expectations:
1) Where our clients enthusiastically recommend to family and friends
2) Offering opportunities for our team members to grow and thrive and
3) as trusted professionals respected in our industry and community.