Do you love selling?
Are you looking for a new industry in which to sell?
Are you great at what you do but want to earn significantly more income doing it?
The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
Most people don’t think of real estate as a traditional sales role, but it absolutely is! The highest earning sales agents are full-time professionals who are – first and foremost – passionate sales experts. They excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, demonstrating, negotiating and closing. If this sounds like you, please consider our offer.
If you love the career of professional sales, and great at it, and are confident that you have what it takes to advance to the top end of the sales industry, please apply today.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
• Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
• Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• A Real Estate license is required eventually, but we will coach you through this simple process!
• Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
• Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills.
• Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity required.
• Outstanding customer service skills a must.
• Must possess excellent Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
RE/MAX HomePoint isn't your average brokerage. We're a family-oriented, close-knit team of hard-working professionals who work as hard as we play. From independent agents to those seeking to take advantage of the team model, we're all about you. Our core mission is truly to support your success. We do that through our Three-Point Success process:
1. We provide some of the most complete and comprehensive agent development action plans and mentoring you will find.
2. We give you complete scalable back-office support that will handle absolutely every aspect of the transaction, so you can focus strictly on revenue-generating activities.
3. And, our "Five and Out" program is designed to mentor and help you grow a passive income in real estate that meets or exceeds your annual sales income by year five.