Jeff Cook Real Estate
- Are you an exceptional sales person who loves what you do but needs to find an industry with significantly higher income potential?
- We have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle and therefore we need you! We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling.
- You will spend most of your time doing what you love (qualifying leads, selling and making money).
- It's not enough to be a great sales person, you have to work with a great company to be the most successful. Our investments in all of the best-in-class systems provides you with the most leverage, support and opportunity to make the most money. You will also receive real estate training that is among the best in the world to take your income to new heights.
- The positions are based in Rock Hill, SC.
- This is a straight commission position. If you are energized about a completely open-ended compensation plan where you are paid according to your performance, we are keen to hear from you.
Did we mention we are in the top 20 highest performing real estate teams in the country?
- Follow-up on leads in a timely, professional manner
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a SC real estate license
- Works well in a self-directed manner
- Energized by an open-ended compensation plan
- Passionate about selling and providing exceptional client experiences
$85,000+ (commission only) - no cap on income
About Jeff Cook Real Estate
Jeff Cook Real Estate specializes in residential real estate and has been #1 in sales in Charleston since 2011.
Our team has been growing since 2015 and now includes over 100 members. We have helped serve over 1200 families in 2018 among our Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville offices. We have been named the #1 team in South Carolina, #16 team in the nation, and were recently named a Top Workplace of South Carolina for 2019.