The Jeff Scofield Team
- Are you an exceptional sales professional who loves what you do but needs to find an industry with significantly higher income potential?
- Did you know that Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries? Our median home price is $165,000. How does $165,000 compare to what you are selling now?
- We have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle, and that’s we need you. We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling.
- You will spend most of your time doing what you love (qualifying leads, selling and making money).
- Perhaps one of the most compelling reasons to join our team is we have a non-duplicable lead generation and marketing system coupled with the celebrity endorsement of Barbara Corcoran (from Shark Tank). The benefit to you is that we have the systems, processes and infrastructure for you to be the most successful and make the most money.
- We also have a Guaranteed Home Sale program or we buy the home.
- Our investments in all of the best-in-class systems provides you with the most leverage, support and opportunity to make the most money. Take your income to new heights - apply today.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely, professional manner
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling/buying process
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a NY real estate license
- Passionate about selling and delivering exceptional client experiences
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
$80,000+ at plan (commission only)
About The Jeff Scofield Team
Jeff Scofield is a native New Yorker. He grew up in Penn Yan, New York, a small town approximately sixty miles south of Rochester, Pittsford and Brighton.
Jeff began his real estate career in 1986 in the investment arena. In 1992, Jeff began dedicating his time to the sales of residential real estate. Jeff has rapidly emerged as one of the top agents in the Greater Rochester, Pittsford and Brighton area.
In 2003, just ten years after starting his career in real estate sales, Jeff was awarded the Platinum Sales Masters Award. This is the highest award a Realtor can recieve for sales production. In addition, Jeff was voted as Rochester's, choice for favorite Real Estate Agent by all of Rochester, Pittsford and Brighton's residents.