Rowack Real Estate Group
We are a leader in our community. We serve a wide array of customers providing them with the opportunity to purchase the home of their dreams.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, an enterprising spirit, and a great work ethic. Previous experience in home sales is not required.
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation package along with other benefits.
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments so our agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
$15 per Hour + Bonus for Booking Appointments
About Rowack Real Estate Group
We offer an awesome work environment! We work hard, play hard and greatly enjoy what we do. We have become a close family environment and we are looking to bring on a few more high performers to the family.
If this sounds like you and you think you would be a great fit please apply!