Jeff Cook Real Estate
- Are you an exceptional salesperson who loves what you do but needs to find an industry with significantly higher income potential? The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about.
- Did you know Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries? Our median home price is $265,000. How do those sales prices compare to what you are selling now?
- We have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle and therefore we need you! We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling.
- You will spend most of your time doing what you love (qualifying leads, selling and making money).
- Our investments in all of the best-in-class systems provides you with the most leverage, support and opportunity to make the most money. You will also receive real estate training that is among the best in the world to take your income to new heights.
- This is a straight commission position. If you are energized about a completely open-ended compensation plan where you are paid according to your performance, we are keen to hear from you.
- The positions are based in Greenville, SC.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely, professional manner.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling/buying process.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a SC real estate license.
- Driven to succeed and strong motivation.
- Passionate about selling and delivering exceptional client experiences.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Love of learning.
$85,000 + at plan Commission Based
About Jeff Cook Real Estate
- Jeff Cook Real Estate specializes in residential real estate and has been No. 1 in sales in Charleston since 2011.
- The team has been growing since 2015 and now includes over 100 members. The independent Charleston real estate company helped 772 families buy or sell a home last year and will help over 1000 families in 2017.