The Lash Group
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics and extracurricular activities.
We also encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit group where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Want to work and have fun at the same time.
- Leads… lots of leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- Positive and exciting environment!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help as many buyers buy and sell their home.
- Grow your business by serving your clients.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Not afraid to ask for the sale.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Customer service or Real Estate sales background preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Serve the community.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
About The Lash Group
The Lash Group is a growing real estate team throughout Michigan.
Our mission is to provide a PHENOMENAL home buying and selling experience for all of our clients. We also take a lot of pride on a fun and balanced work environment.