The Brad Korb Real Estate Group
Due to growth and having more leads than we can handle, The Brad Korb Real Estate Team has immediate openings for exceptional salespeople.
Why work with us? We have invested heavily in our infrastructure to ensure agents make the most money in the shortest period of time by enabling you to do what you love most, sell versus wonder where your next client is going to come from.
We are seeking Agents to join our team. We have celebrity endorsements, utilize radio advertising for massive leads, have a powerful guaranteed home sale program or we buy the home, exclusive, non-duplicable leads system and an Inside Sales team to help you qualify leads.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
Did you know that Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries? Our median home price is $675,000 USD. How do those sales prices compare to what you are selling now? Our average agent income is $80,000 but many make more.
Again, we have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle, and that’s why we’re interested in growing our team. We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling. Everything else is just like learning the features, functions and benefits of what you’re currently selling – just a lot more lucrative.
This position is based in Burbank, CA.
Thanks in advance - we look forward to hearing from you.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely manner.
- Work with buyers to identify their purchase criteria and showing them homes that match their needs.
- Work well independently and on a team.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling/buying process.
- Urgency and a love of a no ceiling on income compensation plan.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Administrative and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; must have basic computer skills.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
$85,000+ at plan (commission) - no ceiling on income
About The Brad Korb Real Estate Group
The Brad Korb Real Estate Team has been providing superior, residential real estate services since 1979. Focusing on what matters most in life results in true success. We have invested heavily in our leads, advertising, people so that our clients experience the best service and our agents have the potential to earn the most money. We look forward to receiving your application.