RE/MAX Crossroads-The Amy Wengerd Group
- The Amy Wengerd Group was ranked 228 out of the Top 250 Teams in the United States.
- This career would be serving our seller clients who come from our website, our team of prospectors, our marketing, and referrals, all while earning consistent commissions!
- This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income all while working with one of the most respected and successful real estate teams in Northeast Ohio.
- We are consistently a top producing team and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your sales success.
- We also make sure to take care of the community that we serve and are involved in numerous charities throughout the area. We would love to have you join our sales family and start crushing your goals today! There is no limit to what you can earn plus all expenses are paid on your behalf.
- Make an impact in our homeowners' lives by netting them the highest profit in the shortest amount of time. You will accomplish this by using our proven marketing and pricing strategy for our homeowners. Our team devotes money to marketing each month to make it easy for our sales team to convert prospects into sales. This makes it easy for you to win the listing!
- Learn home pricing for our area so we can advise our seller clients appropriately.
- Effective and concise communication skills with clients, our team, and our service providers.
- Work a flexible schedule. Have your appointments set for you.
- Effectively sell our team to our clients and be able to professionally guide them to use our services.
- No cold calling - you would be working with clients who want to work with you because of our reputation.
- Real Estate or sales experience is a huge bonus
- Must have or be able to obtain an Ohio Real Estate license
- Energized by an open-ended compensation plan
- Passionate about sales
$50,000+ (commission only) - no ceiling on income
About RE/MAX Crossroads-The Amy Wengerd Group
We are a full time, full service Real Estate team that prides themselves in servicing our clients with the utmost care, professionalism, honesty and results. Our team has grown 20-40% each year for the past 6 years and this year alone we have closed over $59,000,000 dollars of real estate in 2018 and served 360 families. We serve the Canton/Akron and all surrounding areas.