Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team
- Are you an exceptional sales professional who loves what you do but needs to find an industry with significantly higher income potential?
- At Valerie Hunter-Kelly and the Air Assault Team, we are a leading residential Real Estate team. We have more leads than we can handle and therefore we need you!
- Why apply? Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries. In addition, we have the celebrity endorsement of Barbara Corcoran (Shark Tank), a guaranteed home sale program or we buy it, a non-duplicable leads system coupled with radio advertising that provides endless leads and an inside sales team to scrub leads. Simply put, we support you unlike any other team so you can make the most money.
- The main reason our agents are so successful is you spend most of your time doing what you love (qualifying leads, selling and making money) versus sitting around wondering where your next client is going to come from. In this way, you make the most money in the shortest period of time because of all the investments we have made in systems and infrastructure to support you.
- The position is based in Adams, TN.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Real estate license, or actively working to acquire one.
- Provides exceptional customer service experiences.
- Energized by an open-ended compensation plan.
$85,000 Commission Based (no ceiling on income)
About Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team
Valerie Hunter-Kelly & The Air Assault Team is a mega-agent team with Keller Williams Realty in Clarksville, TN. Valerie has been in the real estate industry twenty-seven (27) years and Founder/CEO of The Air Assault Team thirteen (13) years. She and her Team has been voted Best of Clarksville five (5) times; is the only agent marketing a Guaranteed Sales Program; and is the only agent in her market area endorsed by Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran and a 2014 “Champion of Fort Campbell.”