Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about real estate!
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
Do you excel at any of the following?
Learn more about us here: https://www.snocohome.com/about/join-our-team/
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Provide world class customer service to buyers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
• Sales experience
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who are we?
The mission of the Novak Team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market as well as in business empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Novak Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.