House Match - Keller Williams
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell? It's time for you to learn more about real estate! We are a dynamic, customer-centric team looking to share our passion for building a better community.
In this role, you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day.
Do you excel at any of the following?
-Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
-Commitment to your professional goals
If so, apply now!
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Produces sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
90000 - 125000 yearly
About House Match - Keller Williams
- House Match was recently ranked one of the Top 1000 Teams in America!
- With 16 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. We want you to grow not only professionally, but personally.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.