Neal & Neal - Team at Keller Williams Realty
- We have more leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! Are you an exceptional salesperson who loves what you do but needs to find an industry with significantly higher income potential?
- The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about.
- Did you know Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries? Our median home price is $228,000. How do those sales prices compare to what you are selling now?
- We aren’t worried about finding someone with experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling.
- You will spend most of your time doing what you love (qualifying leads, selling and making money).
- All Real Estate Sales Agents must pass a Real Estate License exam and we’ll help you with that as well. Once you’re ready, we will provide you with lots of leads, and work together as a team to grab an even bigger share of the market here in the San Antonio area.
If you love the career of professional sales, and great at it, and are confident that you have what it takes to advance to the top end of the sales industry, please apply today!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Call, convert, prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month
- Passionate about selling and possess a stellar attitude
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Resilient and performs well under pressure
- Works well independently and as a team member
- Must have or acquire a real estate license (we will guide you on how to obtain one, if not licensed)
$100,000+ at plan (commission)
About Neal & Neal - Team at Keller Williams Realty
Mission: Our team's mission is to change lives.
Who We Are: We are recognized as an innovative and top producing real estate team year over year in the San Antonio and surrounding markets.
What We're Proud Of: For 2018, we are on track to sell $100M in volume, helping 400+ families fulfill their real estate goals. This team works hard, plays hard and loves serving people by helping our clients with one of their most valuable assets - real estate.