Real Estate Sales Agent (No Real Estate Experience Needed)
We need great Sales Professionals! Compensation: [$100,000, Six Figure Plan].
Location: Neal & Neal Team at Keller Williams Realty—San Antonio, Texas
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate.
Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries there is. Last year alone our sales team sold $53 Million in Real Estate and through that we have more leads than our existing team can handle, and that’s why we’re interested in growing our team. We aren’t worried about finding someone with any experience in real estate. That, we can teach. What we can’t teach is a natural talent for selling. Everything else is just like learning the features, functions and benefits of what you’re currently selling – just a lot more lucrative.
Our agents excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, demonstrating, negotiating and closing. If this sounds like you, please consider our offer. Our program is designed take that outstanding sales professional with no experience in real estate, train them on the specifics of the very expensive products they will be selling, orient them to the industry, mentor them and give them everything they need to put their sales talents to work.
All Real Estate Sales Agents must pass a Real Estate License exam and we’ll help you with that as well. Once you’re ready, we will provide you with lots of leads, and work together as a team to grab an even bigger share of the market here in the San Antonio area. If you love the career of professional sales, and great at it, and are confident that you have what it takes to advance to the top end of the sales industry, please apply today!
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Provide world class customer service to buyers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Call, convert, prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month
• Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
• Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
• Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
• Big picture thinker
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Can handle a large workload and efficiently prioritize
Mission: Our Team's Mission is to change lives.
Who We Are: We are recognized as an innovative and top producing real estate team year over year in the San Antonio and surrounding markets. Check us out on Zillow. (www.nealteamreviews.com)
What We're Proud Of: Our team sold $53M in volume and helped over 200 families buy and sell homes in 2016. For 2017, we are on track to sell $75M in volume with 300 units. This team works hard, plays hard, and loves serving people by helping our clients with one of their most valuable assets - real estate.