RE/MAX Commonwealth / The Rick Perkins Team
We are a thriving real estate company seeking exceptional sales talent for our growing team. We are offering an exciting and prosperous commission based compensation plan, benefits package, and a high energy atmosphere with exceptional opportunities to learn and grow with us.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job but not needed to apply!
$100,000+ at plan commission
About RE/MAX Commonwealth / The Rick Perkins Team
The Rick Perkins Team has over 30 years experience in the industry. We have several specialities including the 55+ markets where we enjoy a substantial market share. We have a partner agent relationship with several strategic companies that help us generate well qualified leads, earning us top honors in the #1 RE/MAX office in Richmond. We offer weekly training, administrative support and a great mentoring relationship.