The IRBY Group
We are a thriving real estate company seeking exceptional sales talent for our growing team. This person will work with Real Estate professionals and landlords to contract with IRBY Property Management. We are offering an exciting and prosperous commission-based compensation plan and a high energy atmosphere with exceptional opportunities to learn and grow with us. A Real Estate license is required.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control, and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team.
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the customer base served by our team to expand our sales results
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Respond to leads quickly and effectively through various communication channels
- Network with and educate influencers about our property management services
- Qualify and convert prospects into clients
- Manage a robust pipeline within our CRM with current notes and statuses
- Learn our unique policies and procedures and relevant real estate and FHA laws
- Complete the necessary forms and paperwork to onboard new properties
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Property Management or Real Estate experience
- Business and negotiation acumen
$100,000+ at plan commission
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.