We are a leader in our community. We serve a wide array of customers providing them with the opportunity to purchase the home of their dreams.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great work ethic. Previous experience in home sales is not required.
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation package along with other benefits. If you're ready to start selling today, apply now!
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Produces sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Act as an intermediary between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate sales to ensure a mutually beneficial close
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
Our office culture means everything to us. We're a group of relatively younger groups of guys/gals who like to work hard and play hard! We like to go out and do a lot of team activities on Fridays. We take team trips paid by the company expense once we hit company goals. We truly consider each other like family and are willing to do anything to help each other succeed. Lastly, we're invested in you guys and your goals and work really hard to align with whatever goals you have planned. If you feel like you would be a good fit, please contact us!