Do you have a natural talent for selling? Are you looking for a more lucrative industry in which to sell? The Real Estate industry is booming and we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team. We hire passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to earn more in a highly competitive, fast paced sales environment.
Join our team and be mentored in the Real Estate industry. No license required and we will train you. This is a great opportunity to break into real estate AND learn how to do it correctly.
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Produces sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Meet with off-market sellers, negotiate purchase terms and price, make offers
- Attend weekly sales training Zoom call
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- You are in your element working with others and have great communication skills
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience
We are a growing real estate investment company that buys and wholesales investment properties in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. We are a small, tight-knit, virtual team that believes in an honest and professional approach in dealing with buyers and sellers. We are based in California and operate in both California and Florida. If you are looking for a job that allows you to be creative in solving homeowner's problems, gives you autonomy, and the ability to directly effect our growth, apply now!