The Stein Team of Keller Williams
Do you love selling? Are you looking for a new industry in which to sell? Are you great at what you do but want to earn significantly more income doing it?
Stein Realty Group, part of Keller Williams Exton, is looking for professional individuals with a can-do positive attitude, strong problem-solving skills and a love of people. This individual is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she will be a leader within the organization, critical to the growth and future success of the team, committed to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals.
The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
Most people don’t think of real estate as a traditional sales role, but it absolutely is! The highest earning sales agents are full-time professionals who are – first and foremost – passionate sales experts. They excel in prospecting, networking, lead-generation, demonstrating, negotiating and closing. If this sounds like you, please consider our offer.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
We provide the training and models! You meet with customers and build your network!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Experience in Real Estate preferred, and we can help you get your license!
- Live in and be familiar with the Chester County area
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts
- Must have basic computer skills
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity required
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Must possess excellent sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- Must be a self-starter
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented
- Results-oriented and high achiever
- Ability to learn, practice, internalize, recite and assist in the developments of scripts
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently
- Ability to create a sense of comfort and familiarity, and build rapport with leads/clients
$120,000+ at plan
About The Stein Team of Keller Williams
The Stein Team Vision is to build a real estate empire in Chester County that produces the highest levels of customer satisfaction, career achievement, and philanthropy.
The Stein Team Mission is creating meaningful, authentic and life-long connections with people through the art of buying and selling residential real estate while serving our local community.