Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about real estate!
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
Do you excel at any of the following?
If so, we should talk today!
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Provide world class customer service to buyers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
• Sales experience
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
Winning is fun! In 2017, our amazing team helped over 10,000 local households buy, sell or invest in real estate. How many teams can say that?
• #1 Training Company in the World – Keller Williams - Training Magazine
• #1 Happiest Place to Work – Keller Williams - Forbes Magazine
• #1 Sales Volume in the World – Keller Williams
• #1 Sales Sides in the World – Keller Williams
• #1 Number of Agents – Keller Williams
• Fastest Growing Company – BKCO - Inc 5000
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team that has national support at a local level. Our 13 locations located between Bellingham to Tacoma allow you the flexibility to meet with clients just about anywhere because our office is your office. We have the proven roadmap to build successful businesses. Follow the model and the sky is the limit.