- This is an incredible opportunity to get started in the real estate business and learn from the #1 team and the best agents in the business. What you will learn is priceless and will catapult your career with the Limbird Team.
- Compensation is a combination of base salary and commissions. Expected salary and commissions to be $48,000 minimum with lots of upside potential.
- You will keep a schedule like a normal realtor. This is for someone who has a lot of drive and is not afraid to put in the hours and learn from the best.
- This person doesn't have to be licensed but will need to get licensed. We will help you.
- You will ultimately fill a buyer agent/listing agent role on our team. This is a powerful stepping stone... to receive guaranteed pay while you are learning instead of being on straight commission.
- Ideally, we will want this person to be in this position between 6-12 months and be ready to commit to working on our team after that as a buyer/listing agent.
- This person will be directly under our top performers on our team and will be dedicated to learning the business and helping that top performer's business grow.
- Showing partner (to show homes including scheduling appointments)
- Open Houses
- Inside Sales Agent to that Limbird Team agent
- Assist in paperwork and completing google forms needed by our team
- Help monitor the top performer's email
- Cover the agent's book of business when out of town
- Passion for selling and serving
- Loves to learn (will be mentored by some of the best)
- Stellar attitude
- Highly economically driven
- Must have a AR real estate license or be willing to get one.
About Limbird Team
The Limbird Real Estate Group has been #1 in Arkansas for over 4 years and are recognized nationally in the Wall Street Journal among the top 250 firms in the nation out of over one million.