Holli McCray Home Marketing Group Keller Williams
- The majority of people change majors in college, take a first job that has nothing to do with their education and end up changing careers every three years.
- We want you to discover a best kept secret - one of the most rewarding, lucrative, fun professions... residential Real Estate.
- There is no ceiling on how much you can earn. No experience is preferred. We are more interested in your talent rather than your experience.
- We offer a unique, unmatched opportunity for you to be mentored to and learn from some of the best in the real estate industry. We are so confident in our abilities that we are the only agency in our area that guarantees the sale of the home.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling / buying process.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability and creativity.
- Energized by an open-ended compensation plan.
- Works well in a self-directed manner.
$85,000 (commission only) - no ceiling on income
About Holli McCray Home Marketing Group Keller Williams
Being the Greater Knoxville area’s top selling real estate team, the Holli McCray Home Marketing Group can fulfill all of your real estate needs at the highest level. We have an expert staff that allows us to provide each of our clients with a customized plan to get their homes sold quickly and effectively. Our focus is on professional consultations, personalized strategies, powerful negotiations, and proven results. HMG is able to quickly adapt to changes in the market and grasp new technologies that allow us to sell homes faster and for more money. As a result, we consistently sell hundreds of homes each year.
- Top 250 Real Estate Team in America (REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal) - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018