CAP Real Estate
Calling all talented salespeople! Tired of cold-calling? Discover a best kept secret... one of the most rewarding, lucrative, fun professions: Residential Real Estate! Imagine an environment where all leads and appointments are provided for you. And the best part is there is no ceiling on how much you can earn.
We offer a unique, unmatched opportunity for you to be mentored and to learn from some of the best in the real estate industry.
Our ideal candidates are conscientious, articulate, driven, love to learn and are teachable. We are passionate about helping you achieve your best! Again, no real estate experience is required, but you must get/have a Virginia real estate salesperson license.
All leads and appointments supplied. Other benefits to this position include:
No cold calling.
No desk fees.
Leading edge systems to make selling faster and easier.
Targeted coaching and training.
The ability to work a normal work week.
Achieve success faster.
Live a more balanced and fulfilled life.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Have a real estate license.
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
$85,000+ at plan (commission)
About CAP Real Estate
CAP Real Estate LLC, is a residential Real Estate firm specializing in Northern Virginia & newly added location of Miami Florida. Our comprehensive real estate website offers direct access to the latest properties for sale in Northern Virginia and features community information, consumer links, school information, free reports, answers to commonly asked real estate questions and more. This is your one stop shop for Northern Virginia Real Estate information - http://www.carlospichardo.com.
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced investor, you will find useful information about how to choose the "right" property, making an offer, negotiating, financing, mortgage rates, moving, and everything involved in making an informed real estate decision in today´s market.