HomeVestors - America's #1 Home Buyer
Are you seeking a company to grow with? A place where you matter? If so, we invite you to apply for our Property Specialist position.
Company’s Core Values:
- Passion – Be committed in the heart and mind to be the best you can be
- A will to win – Have a strong will to be the best in every aspect of our business
- Accountability – Be personally accountable for delivering on our commitments
- Teamwork – Work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help our company win.
- Integrity – Be real, be honest, and do the right thing
If your values align with ours, we want you on our team.
We are seeking an A+ team player for our growing real estate company.
This position will involve speaking on the phone and meeting with sellers at their homes. You won't be required to work out of an office and can basically set your own schedule. This is a flexible position that has the ability to produce a large income for you. The better you are, the higher your paycheck will be each month.
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Prioritizing and attending appointments as quickly as possible (a minimum of 5-10 appointments a week)
- Manage leads within the company CRM platform
- Self generation of leads and appointments to meet weekly expectations
- Building rapport with potential sellers and understanding the motivation of each seller
- Negotiating a purchase price that maximizes the earning potential of each lead
- Ongoing follow up
- Ongoing assistance or support for properties under contract
- Meeting and exceeding sales quota
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- Have reliable and presentable vehicle
- Have basic home office
- Have a working phone
- Be willing to learn software and technology needed for the job
- Real estate experience or license is not necessary
$32,000 - $72,000 yearly
About HomeVestors - America's #1 Home Buyer
Buzz Vacation Rentals is a vacation rental management company. Being a virtual company allows us to be more efficient while providing more flexibility to our staff. Our goal is to make as much money for homeowners while providing homeowners and guests great experiences.