Jeff Cook Real Estate
- Are you an exceptional salesperson who loves what you do but needs to find an industry with significantly higher income potential? The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about.
- Did you know Real Estate is one of the highest priced sales industries? Our median home price is $247,000. How do those sales prices compare to what you are selling now?
- We have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle and therefore we need you!
- Our best-in-class systems provide you with the most leverage, support and opportunity to make the most money. You will also receive real estate training that is among the best in the world to take your income to new heights.
- The positions are based in Charleston, SC.
- This is a straight commission position. If you are energized about a completely open-ended compensation plan where you are paid according to your performance, we are keen to hear from you.
- Follow-up on leads in a timely, professional manner.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling/buying process.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a SC real estate license.
- Passionate about selling and delivering exceptional client experiences.
$85,000+ (commission only) - no cap on earnings
About Jeff Cook Real Estate
Jeff Cook Real Estate specializes in residential real estate and has been #1 in sales in Charleston since 2011.
Our team has been growing since 2015 and now includes over 100 members. We have helped serve over 1200 families in 2018 among our Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville offices. We have been named the #1 team in South Carolina, #16 team in the nation, and were recently named a Top Workplace of South Carolina for 2019.