We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Average 6 sales/service calls per day
- Training demonstrations with sanitation/janitorial staff on how to properly use chemicals
- Perform manual and physical tasks daily
- Administrative duties including order processing, inventory, Accounts Receivable management
- Blue Collar/White Collar – boots and blue jeans while dealing with executives
- Travel up to 350 mile radius in territory weekly
- Must be available for 2-4 overnights per month
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Minimum of 2-4 years of outside sales experience
- Committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality customer service
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+ regularly
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Mechanical Aptitude: Minor Electrical & Plumbing
About Meyer Laboratory
For over forty years, Meyer Lab has continued to pour our profits into Research and Development in order to custom blend chemicals to meet customer’s unique needs! This innovative technology has fueled growth and Meyer Lab is now one of the fastest growing industrial chemical manufacturers in the nation.
Meyer Laboratory is recognized among industrial, flexographic, food processing, transportation, and distribution center users as having value added, premium products and systems. Meyer Lab’s mission statement is “To Pursue Excellence in All Aspects of Life.” Every individual we add to our team must meet our core values of being a competitive, authentic, impactful, family. To learn more about our company, team, and core values, visit our website at www.meyerlab.com.