Apex Energy Solutions
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Proven track record in sales
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
About Apex Energy Solutions
There's Gotta Be A Better Way.
You could say Apex Energy Solutions was founded on that statement. You see, back when he was an aspiring actor, Michael Foit took a temporary job in replacement window sales. Then a funny thing happened: He realized he had found his calling.
There was just one problem: Michael hated his new industry's sales practices, quality standards, and customer service. He vowed to find a better way.
Fifteen years later, that better way now known as Apex Energy Solutions has expanded to 18 states by matching cutting-edge technology with time-honored craftsmanship and abandoning traditional sales approaches in order to go directly to consumers to educate them, so they make good decisions about their homes.
Now, that's a better way.